We are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school near Union, ME for the 21/22 school year!
A little about the position:
· Full time, 35-40 hours per week
· Mainly life skills case load
· Experience with autism and medically fragile students is preferred
· Open to teletherapy candidates
A little about you:
· Must have Maine state license and CCC
· Must have Master’s Degree
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.