A school in the state of Louisiana is searching for a 100% remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team! We are looking for a compassionate candidate to provide essential services to our students.
About the position:
- Full-time / 37.5 hours per week
- Pay Rate: $30 - 40 depending on previous experience
- Caseload details will be discussed during the interview process
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify speech, language, and communication disorders among students.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results, setting appropriate goals and objectives for each student.
- Deliver evidence-based speech and language therapy services to students with a variety of communication disorders.
- Must have an active SLP-CCC Louisiana License (and state of residency, if applicable)
- Must have Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
About the benefits:
- You will receive a compensation package including an hourly rate based upon previous experience and will be paid on a weekly basis.
- Access to the Blazer Jobs Advisory Team for mentoring during your assignment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!