There is an excellent school district in Centralia, WA prepared to interview and hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work on-site full time for the 2023 school year. The hired SLP must be comfortable with the full job description.
• Full-time hours – 37.5 per week
• A Contract Renewal can be extended depending on the job performance throughout assignment.
• Caseload: Elementary : 42-45 kiddos
• Weekly pay ( Paid Every Friday )
• Competitive rates
• 401(k) employer matching
• Direct Deposit
Required to apply:
• Active WA SLP License
• Proof of ASHA CCC Certification
• Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
If you are interested in being considered for this role, apply now! Please contact Cody Lee, Hiring Manager, at (813) 343-2323. You may also email your resume to [email protected]
National Hiring Manager - Blazerworks
"*" indicates required fields