We are interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2023-2024 school year. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible.
Several positions available and all positions are 1099 Contract
- Full Time or Part Time hours
- Assist in the early recognition and prevention of educational problems.
- Monitor student progress and make informed, timely educational decisions.
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings and diagnostic evaluations to determine the need for clinical services.
- SLPA supervision
- ARD meetings
- Creating and maintaining IEP's
- Excellent communication with staff members and parents/guardians.
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC’s
- Active SLP licensure
- Personal Liability Insurance (Simple process)
APPLY BELOW! More information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out to Lindsey Hamilton directly at 770-882-2045.