We are currently searching for a great Music Teacher to contract for the remainder school year. We are excited for you to join our team!
- Full Time Hours | 37.5
- Monitors appropriate use and care of equipment, materials and facilities.
- Plans, organizes and provides instruction based on Common Core State Standards.
- Administers informal and formal assessments
- Incorporates district initiatives within instruction (adopted programs/policies).
- Evaluates and assesses student progress against instructional objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of child growth and development, effective instructional strategies, classroom management, learning assessments, diagnosis, and research related to learning.
- Interview Now !
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (Education) or related field. Illinois Professional Educator License with appropriate endorsement(s).
•Understanding and experience with curriculum design, planning and instruction.
•Strong communication skills (written and oral).
We provide housing stipends for those looking to travel for contracted positions. In addition to housing assistance, we provide: health benefits, weekly pay and relocation assistance.
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact Marilyn Benson at 770-723-3771 or apply below!
I look forward to speaking with you!