We are looking for a Registered Behavior Technician or a Behavior Intervention Specialist. to interview immediately! This assignment is for the rest of the 22/23 school year. The school is located near Wilmington, DE.
- Full time
- 1 opening
- 37.5 hours per week
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: June 9th or June 14th (reconfirming)
- Early Years Program
- If candidate is a behavior aide
- District Autism Team
- If candidate is an RBT
- Would be a floater (must be comfortable with this)
- General duties
- Needs prior behavioral experience
- Onsite only
- Must have active license/certifications in DE
- Zoom and/ or in-person interviews
- Experience in education
- Knowledge of researched based instructional strategies, universal supports, and positive behavior support strategies.
- Ability to consult effectively with teachers, parents, administrators, and community agency personnel and other professionals.
- Physical stamina necessary to perform the essential job functions. CPI training (or willing to complete)
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
We offer Full Time benefits, 401K plans, and relocation reimbursement for traveling therapist/educators!
Feel free to contact me with any questions! I want to help make your life better!
If this opening isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional national opportunities.
Kyneshia Fearon-Jackson | Account Executive | 770-776-2145