A school near New Cumberland, PA is looking for a School Paraprofessional/Teacher’s Aid for the 22/23 school year.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- K-12th grade caseloads
- Supporting students with social and independent living situations
- Working 1:1 and in small groups to assist with academics functional life skills
- Assist with classroom duties such as developing assignments with teachers, prepping materials and supplies, copies, and basic classroom cleaning
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Pennsylvania state teaching license or comparable certification is a plus
- Previous experience in schools or with children/students is preferred
- Must be comfortable working with special education and disabled students
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.