Spring Lake Park school district school district is in need of a Full Time LVN nurse (LPN/RN–CA). Come be a part of a great school district with continuous support. The desired candidate is available to interview and able start upon offer.
Location: Walnut, CA
- Full Time
- Student will need the LVN to ride the bus to and from school with them (Student lives in Walnut, CA)
- Mondays will be from 9:30AM - 3:30PM PST
- Sumner Danbury Elementary
- ASAP - End of School Year
- 1:1 caseload with kindergarten student with spinal muscular atrophy.
- Student is fully dependent on ventilator to breathe
- trach/vent, g tube feeding, toileting, etc.
- Must be comfortable with complex medical needs
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Must have RN/LPN State License or Certification
- Must be CPR/BLS Certified
- previous experience needed
- Competitive weekly pay (hourly rate is based upon your experience)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
- Relocation assistance (if qualified)
If you are interested or would like more details, please email Kimani Mullins or call (770)776-2110.
How can I help make your life better? I am looking forward to speaking with you!