Blazerjobs is proud to partner with a reputable school district in Ashville, AL, committed to providing exceptional education and support to its students. We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students while receiving professional support and competitive pay.
Position Overview: As a School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), you will play a crucial role in assessing, diagnosing, and treating communication disorders and delays in students. You will collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized treatment plans and provide therapeutic interventions to improve students' speech and language skills.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess students' speech and language abilities.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on assessment findings and student needs.
- Provide direct therapy services to students with speech and language disorders.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' academic and social success.
- Monitor students' progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Maintain accurate documentation of assessment results, treatment plans, and progress reports.
- Stay current on best practices and evidence-based interventions in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid Alabama state license or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Previous experience working with school-aged children preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Passion for helping students achieve their full potential.
- Full-time options available.
- Professional support and mentorship.
- Competitive pay.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
How to Apply: If you are a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) looking to make a positive impact in the lives of students, we encourage you to apply today. Please email your resume to Kelsy Williams at [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!