We have multiple Paraeducator / Teacher Assistant positions we are looking to work in our School for the upcoming year. If you are interested, please read the description below and apply.
Location: Ypsilanti, MI
- Assisting the teacher and the student with the instructional program
- Assisting the teacher to assess student performance
- Maintaining records and data on student performance as assigned by the teacher
- Monitoring student behavior and assisting students to engage in appropriate classroom behavior
- Assisting the teacher in implementing IEPs, when applicable
- Associate degree or passing Para Pro or Work Keys assessment Experience working with high school students; experience working in an alternative education setting.
- Ability to work in an alternative setting; ability to take initiative to complete tasks; familiarity with online learning programs preferred.
$20+ an hour; benefits are offered but optional
Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 770-882-2191.