We are actively interviewing and hiring for multiple Special Education Teachers for the 23-24 school year. Please see details below:
Location: Waltham, MA
- Bachelor s degree in education or Master s/Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Active Massachusetts Special Education Teaching License
- Moderate or Severe Licensure- preferred
- Full-time | Contract Position
- 37.5 hours a week
- Start: ASAP
- End: June 12th, 2024
- Caseload Details:
- More details to come during the interview
- Zoom Interview
- PAY: $38+/hr (depending on experience)
- Assess students skills and determine their educational needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups and one-on-one.
- Discuss students progress with parents, other teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Direct Deposit (W2)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options
- Advisory Support
If this opportunity fits what you are looking for, apply and send an updated resume. Feel free to reach out to my direct office number at 678-951-0823 if you have any further questions. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have!
Sarah Edwards |678-951-0823