BCBA Needed! | 2022-2023 School Year | Wilmington, DE
We are quickly interviewing Behavioral Analysts that love to work with kids! We work with your local school district to find quality candidates that will be able to make a positive impact on the local community.
- Full time
- 1 opening
- 37.5 hours per week
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: June 9th or June 14th (reconfirming)
- High school caseload
- Assisting the onsite psychologists
- Assisting with behavioral support plans
- Assisting with consultations
- Onsite only
- Must have active license/certifications in DE
- Zoom and/ or in-person interviews
- Work with students on the Autism spectrum & other behavioral issues
- Collaborate on IEPs with teachers
- May supervise RBTs
- Master's degree in School Psychology, SPED, or similar
- Schools experience preferred
- Must hold National BCBA Certification
- Weekly pay!
- Benefits packages
Interviews are conducted on zoom. If you are actively searching for opportunities and are willing to show initiative, please contact me below!