Job Title: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Organization: Stafford Public Schools
Location: Stafford Springs, CT
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 2024
Hours per Week: 32.5
Caseload: Pre K-5th grade caseload
- Must have previous BCBA experience
- Experience with students classified on the autism spectrum and identified as emotionally disturbed is greatly preferred
- Provide comprehensive behavior intervention services to students with disabilities in a school-based setting.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs) to identify the function of challenging behaviors and develop effective interventions.
- Implement behavior intervention plans and monitor progress.
- Provide training and consultation to teachers and staff on behavior management strategies.
- Collaborate with parents and other team members to ensure that students receive the support they need to succeed in school.
- Master's degree in behavior analysis or a related field from an accredited program.
- Current BCBA certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with disabilities in a school-based setting.
- Strong knowledge of principles and practices of behavior analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.