BCBA Opportunity near Boulder, CO | ’23 Spring Term | High School Caseload
We are quickly interviewing Behavioral Analysts that love to work with kids! We work with your local school district to find quality candidates that will be able to make a positive impact on the local community.
- Start: ASAP
- End: May 26th
- Full time: 37.5hrs/week
- 10 autistic high school kiddos
- Must have at least 3 years of school’s experience
- Currently hold a BCBA Adjunct Authorization from the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) or have an adjunct application in process (must upload Adjunct Authorization or in process documentation to application).
- Currently hold a National BCBA certificate
- Collaborate on IEPs with teachers
- May supervise RBTs
- Master's degree in School Psychology, SPED, or similar
- Schools experience preferred
- Must hold National BCBA Certification
- Weekly pay!
- Benefits packages
Interviews are conducted on zoom. If you are actively searching for opportunities and are willing to show initiative, please contact me below!