Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Our school district is seeking an itinerant Board Certified Behavior Analysts for the remainder of the current school year. Contract renewal for the entire 2023-2024 school year is prominent depending on job performance. We are scheduling virtual interviews now, so submit your resume as soon as possible to be considered! Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Start Date: ASAP | Approximately 2 weeks after accepting the job offer.
- End Date: 6/07/2023
- Grade Levels Covered: K - 12
- Location: Nipomo, California
- Hourly Pay Rate Range: $45-$50+
- Provide consultation and support for students and school teams.
- Complete Functional Behavior Assessments and develop subsequent Behavior Support Plans.
- Train school teams on behavioral modifications and implementation of BSP.
- Oversight of Registered Behavior Technicians and other behavioral support staff.
- Must hold an active BCBA Certification in California.
- Must pass a background check before start date.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Relocation Compensation
- Virtual Clinical Advisory Team - Support
If you or someone you know is a qualified candidate, please email an updated resume or call our Senior Account Executive, Amanda Buckles, at 770-557-3231.