Our company Blazer Works is interviewing for a school district right now for a Behavior Aide /Paraprofessional in the Exeter, NH area. We are looking for committed individual who would always make sure the children are the priority.
We've partnered with a great school district that is looking to hire someone for the rest of the 2023 school year with possible summer hours and contract renewal for the 23-24 School Year.
- Job Description
- Full Time Hours
- ASAP – 6/13/2023 Monday through Friday
- Paraprofessional for a Social/Emotional Special Education Program
- Regular Paraprofessional Duties/Behavior population and medically fragile
- We would want to place candidates where we have openings that match their skills/interests
- CNA experience, or Paraprofessional
- Direct Care Experience working on a school campus with children with disabilities who need academic and/or behavior support.
- Previous experience working with students with significant needs.
- Previous schools experience preferred
- 2 Supervisor References
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and matching 401 (K)
Please call at 678-920-5916 after you have applied below if this sounds of interest to you! The qualifications for the job are above. Please meet this criteria.