If you are a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)looking to make a difference, and experience the benefits of contract work, our company has placed many BCBA’s looking for just that. Additional job qualifications and benefits below!
- Full-time (37.5 Hours Weekly)
- Contract Term 8.22.22 – 6.14.22
- Starting Hourly Pay: $40+
- Elementary School
- Prior school experience preferred
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification (BCBA) REQUIRED
- Provide consultation and support for students and school teams, complete Functional Behavior Assessments and develop subsequent Behavior Support Plans, train school teams on behavioral modifications and implementation of BSP, oversight of Registered Behavior Technicians and other behavioral support staff
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision, Life)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible.
Mya Huggins I Recruiter I (678)-710-7541