We are committed to providing a high-quality education to all students, regardless of their abilities. We are currently seeking a qualified Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team for the 2023-2024 School Year!
- Full-Time; Monday Friday (35+ Hours Weekly)
- Start Date: September 2023; End Date: May 2024
- Hourly Pay Beginning at $50+
- Caseload can include the following, but not limited to:
- Responding to sites when a child with a disability is in crisis to guide staff response
- Providing small-group professional learning specific to functions of behavior and crisis de-escalation
- Working alongside other BCBAs and supervising RBT s as needed
- Perform other job-related duties as needed.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments.
- Write and maintain positive behavior support plans.
- Oversee assessments, plan development, and ongoing program data analysis to ensure maximum student progress.
- Supervise RBTs
- National Certification as a BCBA REQUIRED
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible. We are completing screenings for applicants daily. All applicants will be contacted within a 48-hour minimum time frame.
Click Here to Email Us!