As a BCBA, you will be responsible for conducting assessments, developing and implementing treatment plans, and supervising behavior technicians.
- Location: Stafford Springs
- Contract: W2 with benefits
- Dates: ASAP - June2024
- Full Time- 30+ Hours
- K-12 caseload
- Collaborating with other professionals, including therapists, psychologists, and physicians
- Providing parent and caregiver training
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Communicating with clients and their families
- Supervisor will provide more details during the formal interview
- Must be certified as a behavior analyst through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- BCBA certification required
We off great benefits for full time employees! If you'd like to be considered immediately, submit your resume and contact Lindsey.