Job Title: Board Certified Behavioral Therapist (BCBA)
Department: Special Education
Location: Anoka, MN
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced BCBA to join our school's team of behavior analysts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for working with children with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental disabilities.
- Dates: ASAP - June 2024
- RBT supervision
- Conduct functional assessments to identify the causes of problem behaviors.
- Develop and implement behavior-analytic interventions to reduce problem behaviors and teach new skills.
- Provide training and consultation to families and professionals on behavior analysis.
- Advocate for individuals with ASD and other developmental disabilities.
- Master's degree in behavior analysis or a related field.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals.
- Chance to make a difference in the lives of children with ASD and other developmental disabilities.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced BCBA who is passionate about working with children with ASD and other developmental disabilities, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Lindsey | Education Advisor