Calling all Special Education Teachers Near Augusta, Georgia - 23/24 SY Opportunities Below!
Elementary, Middle and High School, "Oh My" !!
School Districts in Augusta are now scheduling interviews to find AMAZING special education teachers, ready to make an impact in the 2023-2024 school year.
Elementary, Middle and High School Opportunities are Available. All positions are full time, 40 hours a week.
Caseload and School Details
- August 3, 2023 May 22, 2024
- Full Time 40 hours / week
- Onsite Only
- Provide direct instruction to students with disabilities in a K-5th grade setting
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) in collaboration with parents and other team members
- Assess student progress and modify instructional strategies as needed
- Provide behavior management and support for students with disabilities
- Collaborate with general education teachers and related service providers to ensure a cohesive and inclusive educational environment
- Document all services provided in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Bachelor's degree in special education or related field
- Must have active Georgia Special Education Teaching license
- Candidate must have experience with this population & GAPSC certified in Special Ed General Curriculum
To apply, kindly click the link on the website and send your resume and cover letter. In addition to excellent pay and benefits, we also provide chances for career advancement.
Brittaney Johnson can be reached at 470-602-2586