If you’re someone who has a passion to provide students and families with Star Quality care, please keep reading for more information about this opportunity.
The outpatient Clinical Therapist will provide individual, group and/or family therapy in the outpatient clinic setting.
- Provides consistent, therapeutic, cognitive/behavioral interventions for identified client and/or family including: talk therapy, behavior management, problem solving, activity therapy, parenting skills, coordination of care, and advocacy as appropriate to client age/cognitive functioning.
- Efficiently and accurately provides clinical assessments of mental and behavioral conditions.
- Designs and implements clinical pathways and protocols for treatment of selected mental and behavioral conditions.
- Works with grace under pressure.
- Resolves interpersonal conflict in a straightforward and timely manner.
- Sets priorities, is organized, and is a self-starter.
- Ability to be friendly, empathic, and an adept communicator.
- Treats both staff and clients and families with respect.
- Works effectively as a team, interfacing with clients, consulting psychiatrist, and mental health specialists, as well as with administrative and support staff.
- Collaborates with supervising therapist for best outcomes.
- Exercises balanced judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions, and to handle difficult or confrontational situations in a calm, consistent, and equitable manner.
- Effectively represents CLIU’s interest in the community and maintains effective working relationships among coworkers, public, private, and professional groups.
- Develops a 24-hour crisis plan.
- Bachelor’s degree, in mental health field, required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in mental health counseling, required.
- Crisis Prevention Intervention, certification required.
- Full time hours with weekly pay
- Get paid every Friday
- Competitive Compensation- tell me what you will need
- 401K Matching
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
If you’re interested in this opportunity, apply by submitting your most up-to-date resume that reflects this position. If you would like to get ahead of the crowd, connect with me by phone call, text or email. My name is Lindsey and my goal is to help you find your next great career opportunity, so even if this job doesn’t seem like it’s a good fit for you, I collaborate with school districts across the country. We may have other positions that more so fit your needs.