Are you a Special Education Teacher looking for a new position for next school year? Please see details below and apply!
Location: near Woodbine, Delaware
- Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Monday – Friday
- Approx. 8:15 AM EST – 3:45 PM EST OR 7:40 AM EST – 3:10 PM EST)
- Start/End Dates: ASAP – 6/9/2023
- Caseload Size: 10-13
- Grades: TBD
- Duties: Collaboratively teach within a general education setting and provide specially designed instruction for students with disabilities. Additionally, the individual will need to maintain data collection, write progress reports, draft IEPs, and attend IEP meetings.
- Software/Systems Used: PowerSchool IEP, eSchool, Data Service Center
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Weekly W2 – Direct Deposit
- Must be certified with valid Delaware state licensure
- Bachelor or master’s in special education
- Experience preferred*
If you or someone you know would be a qualified fit, please apply below or contact Lauren Corrao for more information!