Our highly respected client in Mt. Prospect, IL, is looking for a highly qualified Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. This position is for the 22-23’ school year and would be a Full-Time position. More information about the job is below.
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours/Week
- 22-23 School Year
- Caseload: Multiple School sites
- Travel Required
- General Duties
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the curriculum
- Plan and assess instruction and curriculum
- Classroom Management
- Communication with students, parents, and other district employees
- Master’s Degree preferred
- MA DESE Certification Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- American Sign Language/Total Communication or Oral/Aural All Levels Experience evaluating and providing education services to hearing impaired students
- MUST have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a team setting
To apply or for further information, please call or text JT directly at 813-688-9173.
I look forward to speaking with you.
National Account Executive