Do you enjoy teaching students who have a hearing impairment? Our School District is looking for Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing students.
Location: Klamath Falls area
- Master’s degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- State teaching certification in Deaf Education
- August - End of School Year
- contracted position
- performance based renewal
- Full time
- Elementary caseload
- Supports in providing instructional leadership and coordination of special education services at the site level and within a program area.
- Delivers small group and individualized instruction when appropriate and within IEP guidelines.
- Competitive weekly pay (hourly rate is based upon your experience)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
For immediate consideration please apply AND send your resume to [email protected] or call 678-392-3216.
**If this opening isn’t for you, please don’t delay contacting me for additional opportunities. Also, if you know someone who is a great fit, please send me their information.