Occupational Therapist (OT) 2023/2024 School Year
Location: Little Rock, AR
Employment Type: Full-time, contract, onsite
Dates: 9/25/23 - 5/30/24
- Mon-Fri, normal school hours only
- 30-35 hours per week fulltime guaranteed minimum and maximum
- No overtime
We are seeking a dedicated and highly skilled Occupational Therapist to join our team in the Little Rock, AR area for the 2023-2024 school year.
As an Occupational Therapist in our district, you will play a crucial role in helping students with disabilities and special needs achieve their full potential and participate actively in educational activities.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with students, teachers, parents, and other professionals to provide individualized therapy services and promote the overall well-being of our students.
- Bachelor s or master s degree in occupational therapy from an accredited program.
- Current Arkansas license or certification as an Occupational Therapist.
- Previous experience in a school or educational setting is preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of pediatric development, disabilities, and evidence-based intervention techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to adapt to diverse student needs and collaborate in a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional growth and continuous learning.
- Conduct assessments to identify students' functional strengths and challenges related to fine motor skills, sensory processing, and daily living activities.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and goals for students based on their specific needs and educational objectives.
- Provide direct one-on-one or group therapy sessions in accordance with students' Individualized Education Programs (IEPs).
- Monitor students' progress regularly and adjust therapy interventions as necessary to ensure ongoing improvement.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure a coordinated and holistic approach to each student's development.
- Offer support and guidance to teachers and staff on strategies for accommodating students with special needs in the classroom.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of therapy sessions, progress reports, and communication with parents and team members.
- Participate in team meetings, professional development, and staff training activities as required.
What We Offer:
- 401K with employer match
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Advisory support team access
- Weekly competitive pay
APPLY TODAY DON T MISS OUT!
Interview time slots are filling up fast. Email your updated resume to our hiring management HERE.
Yunsoo Kim - Senior National Hiring Manager
Click here to email: Yunsoo Kim
Office Phone Number: (813)-774-5129