An experienced and licensed Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) is needed in Spring Grove, IL to work fully onsite with their K-12th grade students for the remainder of the Spring 2023 semester (EOSY).
The hired BCBA must possess:
- Masters degree in School or Educational Psychology, Behavior, Special Education, or similar field
- Active National BCBA certification
- Active BCBA Illinois teaching license
- Previous experience with behavior needs, especially around Autism spectrum
- Normal school hours, M-F (hours will vary by school)
- Fulltime guaranteed; 30-37.5 hours per week minimum and maximum
- Exact schedule will depend on assigned school and if 1:1 work required
What We Offer:
- 401K with employer match
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Medical/vision/dental insurance
- Nationwide multi-disciplinary support & advisory team access
To schedule your phone interview for this Spring Grove, IL 2022-2023 contract position - please apply today with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
You can also contact the hiring manager Yunsoo Kim at 813-774-5129 for any questions.