Job Title: Full Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Castle Rock, Colorado
Duration: 2023-2024 School Year
Blazerworks, a leading provider of education services, is seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time position in our partnered school district located in Castle Rock, Colorado. This is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students while enjoying competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Provide speech and language evaluations, assessments, and interventions for students with communication disorders.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students requiring speech and language services.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop appropriate goals and strategies for students.
- Monitor student progress, adjust intervention plans as needed, and maintain accurate records.
- Conduct therapy sessions and provide support in individual or group settings.
- Assist in the development of classroom strategies and accommodations to support students' speech and language goals.
- Stay updated on the latest research and best practices in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Valid license to practice as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Colorado (or eligibility for licensure).
- Experience working with school-aged children preferred.
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team.
Blazerworks offers competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications ranging from $40-$45 an hour. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan options.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive work environment.
If you are passionate about working with students with disabilities and want to make a difference in their lives, please submit your resume to [email protected] For an immediate response feel free to call or text (813) 358-5747.
National Hiring Manger
(813) 358-5747 / [email protected]
"*" indicates required fields