Blazerworks, in partnership with the Bellevue School District, is currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Bellevue, NE. This is a full-time opening, providing crucial speech and language services to students within the school district. If you are passionate about helping students improve their communication skills and possess the necessary qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify speech and language disorders in students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' communication needs.
- Provide direct intervention and therapy services to students with speech and language impairments.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' academic and social success.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting intervention plans as needed.
- Provide guidance and support to teachers and staff regarding strategies for promoting communication skills in the classroom.
- Conduct meetings and communicate effectively with parents regarding students' progress and goals.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
- Current license or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in Nebraska.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Previous experience working as an SLP in a school or pediatric setting is advantageous.
- Knowledge of various assessment and intervention techniques for speech and language disorders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate effectively with students, parents, and staff.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Empathy and patience when working with students with diverse communication needs.
- Competitive pay based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive vision, medical, and dental insurance options.
- Advisory support and a collaborative work environment.
- Professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- Potential for renewal for the 2023-2024 school year based on performance.
How to Apply: To apply for the Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) position, please email your resume and references to [email protected] Kindly include "SLP Application - Full-Time" in the subject line of the email. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Blazerworks is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.
National Hiring Manager