Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: South Bend, IN
Job Type: Full-Time
Blazerworks, in collaboration with South Bend, IN is seeking a highly motivated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team. We are dedicated to providing exceptional speech and language therapy services to students in the South Bend community. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive environment, we encourage you to apply!
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess students' speech and language abilities.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on evaluation results and in collaboration with the school district's team.
- Provide direct therapy services to students, targeting areas such as articulation, language, fluency, and social communication skills.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' speech and language needs within the educational setting.
- Monitor and document students' progress, adjusting therapy plans as necessary.
- Participate in IEP meetings and provide input regarding students' communication goals and accommodations.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Valid state licensure as an SLP in Indiana (or eligible for licensure).
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) preferred.
- Experience working with school-aged children, preferably in an educational setting.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language disorders, assessment, and evidence-based intervention techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Competitive pay based on experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, and dental options.
- Advisory support and mentorship to enhance professional growth and development.
- Opportunities for continuing education and attendance at conferences and workshops.
- Contract renewal opportunities for the 2023-2024 school year.
To apply, please email your resume and references to Cierra Carlstrom at [email protected]