Occupational Therapist School Job Description
Position: Occupational Therapist
Start Date: 11/30/23 (or sooner)
End Date: 5/28/24 (tentative)
Hours per Week: 37.5
Caseload: K-2nd Grade Students
Building: Early Learning Village
Contract Type: Temporary
- Provide occupational therapy services to students in the K-2nd grade range.
- Collaborate with teachers and other educational professionals to support the individual needs of students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans to address students' occupational therapy needs.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate students' motor skills and functional abilities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and therapy interventions.
- Participate in IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings as needed.
- Collaborate with parents and caregivers to support carry-over of therapy goals at home.
- ODE Occupational Therapist License (Ohio)
- Experience working with K-2nd grade students is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a school-based setting.
- Competitive Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Quick Interview and Hiring Process
- Contact Person: Jaden Dorn
- Phone: 470-508-2938
- Job Type: Contract Position