An onsite Occupational Therapist (OT) position for the remainder of the 23/24 school year has opened near Anchorage, Alaska. We are looking for a compassionate candidate wanting to work with students of varying levels and meets the following qualifications:
- Must have an active Alaska OT License
- Must have Master s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed through the Alaska Board
About the Position:
- Full time / 37.5 hours a week
- Specific caseload details will be discussed during the interview process
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess students' fine motor skills, sensory integration, visual-motor coordination, self-care abilities, and functional performance.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results, setting goals and objectives that address students' specific needs.
- Provide individual and group occupational therapy sessions to students, implementing evidence-based interventions to improve their functional abilities.
- Our compensation package includes health benefits, 401K, housing assistance, along with weekly pay.
If you would be a good fit for this role, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!