A School in the Aurora, Illinois area is searching for a full-time, onsite School Psychologist for the remainder of the 23 24 school year. We are looking for a kind and caring candidate who meets the requirements below:
- Must have an active School Psychology Illinois License
- Must have Master s Degree or Doctoral Level Degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the Illinois Board
- Must have an active PEL with endorsement in School Psychology
About the Position:
- Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload details will be discussed during the interview process
- Provide direct services to students with mental health services on their IEP including: 1:1 meetings, social skills groups, etc.
- Conduct evaluations in the social emotional area and IEP development and documentation.
- Support with development of FBA's and BIP's, provide crisis support as needed.
- Our compensation package includes health benefits, 401K, housing assistance, along with weekly pay.
- Access to the Blazer Jobs Advisory Team made up of Education Professionals to help support you in your new position.
- Housing assistance is available if needed.
If you would be a good fit for this role, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!