We have a need in our school district for a Paraprofessional. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Union City, CA
- Experience working in Schools
- Behavior experience
- Start/End Date: ASAP – 6/14/23
- Full Time (30-35 Hours)
- Caseload: Assists in the instruction and training of students with from all disability categories, including those with severe disabilities and/or emotional/behavioral disabilities. Educational activities may include facilitating the development of academic, perceptual, and psychomotor, social/behavioral, self-help, prevocational and vocational, adaptive, and speech/language skills. Other activities include the delivery of related services such as behavior management, accompanying students on field trips and community outings, and hygienic assistance and care, including activities related to toileting and eating.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!