Our team is actively hiring a Speech Language Pathologist to help our students acquire and improve their communication abilities. The right candidate is passionate about helping children and has experience working with students in a school setting.
- Work with a variety of students who have speech, language, and communication disorders.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to develop individualized treatment plans.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active state license in Arizona
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP)
- Previous experience in a school setting preferred, but not required
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
**If you are interested in this position, directly send me your resume at [email protected] or call me at 470-489-1828!