Special Education Teacher | Sumter, South Carolina
Our school district needs several Special Education Teachers for the full 2023-2024 school year. We are actively scheduling virtual interviews now, so hurry and apply to be considered!
Hourly Pay Rate: $40.00
- Must hold an active South Carolina State Special Education Teaching License.
- Multicategorical certifications are ideal.
- Must pass a reference check before offer is extended.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen before start date.
- Location: Sumter, South Carolina
- Start Date: August 1, 2023
- End Date: May 24, 2024
- Full-Time: Onsite Monday-Friday
- Caseload: Ranges from Elementary to High School
- Learning disabilities: 10 openings
- Intellectual disabilities: 4 openings
- Emotional disabilities: 2 openings
Benefits & Incentives:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Relocation Compensation
- Full-Time Support: Virtual Clinical Advisory Team
- We offer a team of remote Educational Clinicians for questions and guidance throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
Apply with your resume to be contacted for a preliminary phone interview. The district is scheduling virtual interviews now. An eager applicant will have a job offer extended before the summer.
Amanda Buckles | Senior Hiring Manager
Click to Email | Office Number: (770) 557-3231