A school district in Bessemer, AL, is now interviewing for a qualified and passionate Special Education Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year. This position is full-time at 37.5 hours per week.
See below for the requirements and job description. To apply, please follow the link provided or email your resume to [email protected] You may also call or text Ezell Gordon directly at 813-448-1423.
• Active Alabama Special Education teaching license
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in special education
• Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
• Self-Contained or Inclusion
• Caseload: 6th-12th grade
• Weekly Pay
• Competitive rates
• Vision, Medical, and Dental options
Please reach out to Ezell Gordon for further information.
National Hiring Manager- Blazerworks
"*" indicates required fields