Blazer Jobs is actively seeking experienced Special Education Teachers for full-time positions within school districts in the Oneida, Wisconsin area. We are currently conducting interviews for qualified candidates who meet all local and state requirements for this role.
- Valid Special Education Teacher certification/license issued by the State of Wisconsin.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Special Education or related field.
- Knowledge of relevant local and state regulations governing special education services.
- Experience working with students with diverse learning needs and abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dedication to maintaining ethical and professional standards in practice.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with disabilities, in collaboration with parents, general education teachers, and other support staff.
- Adapt and modify instructional materials and methods to meet the unique needs of students with disabilities.
- Provide direct instruction in academic subjects, social skills, and functional life skills, as outlined in students' IEPs.
- Assess students' progress regularly and adjust instructional strategies as needed.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Communicate regularly with parents and caregivers to provide updates on students' progress and discuss strategies for support at home.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to stay current on best practices in special education and improve teaching effectiveness.
- Weekly direct deposit
- Premium pay rates
- Health care benefit options
- 401(k) eligibility
- Professional development opportunities
- And more!
Renewals for the next school year are based on performance.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected]. For additional information, including compensation details and district specifics, please call or text Liz Hirschauer directly at 813-219-1004.
Blazer Jobs is committed to promoting equal employment opportunities and diversity in the workplace. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.