Blazerworks, in partnership with a reputable school district in River Forest, IL, is seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech Language Pathologist to join our team. This is a full-time position that offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including vision, medical, and dental coverage, 401(k) options, as well as advisory and professional support.
As a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in the River Forest school district, you will play a crucial role in helping students develop effective communication skills, overcome speech and language disorders, and reach their full potential. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting assessments and evaluations to identify speech and language disorders in students.
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans to address students' communication challenges.
- Collaborating with teachers, parents, and other professionals to create a supportive and inclusive educational environment.
- Monitoring and documenting student progress and adjusting treatment plans as needed.
- Providing speech and language therapy services to students in both group and one-on-one settings.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of your caseload and activities.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Valid Illinois state licensure or eligibility for state licensure.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA is preferred but not required.
- Experience working with school-aged children is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to providing high-quality services to students.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage.
- 401(k) options for retirement planning.
- Advisory and professional support to enhance your career development.
- Full-time position with job stability.
How to Apply:
If you are a passionate Speech Language Pathologist looking for a fulfilling opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume to [email protected] to apply.