Our team is seeking a dedicated and highly skilled Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our academic team and work with K-12 students for the remainder of the current school year in the Ontario, CA area.
As a BCBA, you will play a crucial role in providing exceptional services to students with diverse needs, promoting positive behavior change, and implementing evidence-based strategies to enhance their learning experience.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic school environment and collaborate with a team of passionate educators and professionals.
If you are interested in joining our academic team for the rest of this school year, please apply by emailing your resume to [email protected]
- 35 hours per week, no overtime
- Mon-Fri only
- All holidays & school breaks scheduled off
- Conduct functional behavior assessments and develop individualized behavior intervention plans.
- Provide direct behavior analytic services to students, including behavior reduction procedures, skill acquisition programs, and social skills training.
- Train and supervise school staff, teachers, and paraprofessionals in the implementation of behavior interventions and strategies.
- Collaborate with teachers, administrators, and parents to ensure consistent and effective support for students.
- Collect and analyze data on behavior and skill acquisition to monitor progress and make data-driven decisions.
- Attend IEP meetings and provide expertise on behavior-related goals and services.
- Stay up to date with the latest research and developments in behavior analysis and education.
- Possession of a valid and current Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification.
- Master s degree in applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, or a related field.
- Prior experience working with children and adolescents in a school setting preferred.
- Strong knowledge of behavior analytic principles and methods, including ABA techniques.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with students, parents, and a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions to improve student outcomes.
- Flexibility, creativity, and a positive attitude in problem-solving and supporting students with diverse needs.
- Competitive weekly compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
- 401K plan with employer contributions.
- Professional development opportunities to expand skills and knowledge.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
DON T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO APPLY:
Submit your updated resume (Word Document or PDF format) today if you would like to be considered. If you meet the requirements, our hiring team will reach out to schedule your phone interview for this school year full-time contract position in Ontario, CA.
Have more questions? Contact:
Yunsoo Kim Senior Recruiting Advisor
Click here to email: Yunsoo Kim
Office Phone Number: (813)-774-5129