Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - School Setting
Start Date: 11/30 (or sooner)
End Date: 5/28/24 (tentative)
Hours per Week: 37.5
Caseload: K-12th grade students (specifics will be shared during the interview)
Building: Determined during the interview
Location: Ohio (OH)
Position Type: Contract
- Provide speech-language therapy services to students in K-12th grade.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and other professionals to support student needs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress.
- Participate in meetings and consultations with the multidisciplinary team.
- Ohio Department of Education (ODE) Speech-Language Pathologist Therapist License.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current OH state licensure as an SLP.
- Competitive pay.
- Guaranteed 37.5 hours per week.
- Quick interview and hiring process.
To Apply: Please contact Jaden Dorn at 470-508-2938