A school district needs multiple Full/Part-Time Health Assistants (LPN, CAN, MA) are all welcomed in or near Robbinsdale, MN. Come be a part of a great school district/Clinic with continuous support. The desired candidate is available to interview and able start upon offer.
Location: Robbinsdale, MN
Needed: LPNs, CNAs, MAs (Medical Assistants) are all welcomed!
Start Time: ASAP-EOSY
Caseload: 1 Middle school opening & 1 High school opening
Full/ Part time: 32.5 Paid Hours per week
Candidate should be prepared to be at a central school & float depending on needs of district (would not be asked to float more than 5 miles away from central school)
If floating and providing coverage, start times could range from 7:30 AM-9:00 AM ; Making end times ranging from 2:30 PM-4:00 PM.
• To provide episodic care and first aid to all students under direction and guidance of the licensed school nurse.
• Be responsible for health services clerical details including, but not limited to: maintenance of accurate health records -- distributing, collecting and recording health information forms
• Filing and other related functions for maintenance of an organized and effective health office.
PSA: "I would say experience in the health field and/or with children is typically more important than their credentials"
- Competitive weekly pay (hourly rate is based upon your experience)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
- Relocation assistance (if qualified)
If you are interested or would like more details, please email Kyneshia Fearon-Jackson or call 770-776-2145.
How can I help make your life better? I am looking forward to speaking with you!
"*" indicates required fields