I am searching for a High School Physics Teacher to serve a great school district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for the 23/24 school year.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or similar field
- Teaching License/Certification in Pennsylvania
- Prior school experience preferred
- Need to have STRONG classroom and behavioral management skills
- Full-Time | 37.5 hours a week
- ASAP 06/14/24
- High School caseload
- Demonstrates mastery of related subject matter, instructional skills, and resource materials for courses taught
- Creates lesson plans, aligned with current state and district standards, which drives instruction through formative assessment and differentiation
- Pay Rate: $35 - $40 an hour
- Vision, dental, and medical insurance
- Matching 401K
- Weekly Compensation
- & so much more!
If you would like to be considered for the position, please submit your most updated resume and professional references. More information regarding caseload will be given in an interview with the school district. I look forward to setting you up for an interview!
Caroline Chadwick | (770) 776-2109