Are you passionate in providing excellent care to students that are in need? How important is changing a student’s life to you? We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist which is a school-based contract position for a local school district in Michigan.
- Caseload | K-8th
- SLPs will oversees assessments and evaluations, provide direct therapy services in line with short and longterm goals, and attend IEPs meetings.
- Dates: ASAP until June 9th, 2023
- Open to Full time
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must hold an ACTIVE SLP state license
- School experience preferred
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote SLPs for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
If you feel like this position is a great fit for you, please feel free to apply on our website or contact me today to learn more about this opportunity and explaining next steps in the hiring process!