We are interviewing for a Paraprofessional (will also take RBT or CNA) to interview and hire immediately. Please see details below:
Location: Bloomington, MN
- Full Time | 30 hours a week
- ASAP-EOSY (June 8,2023)
- High School Caseload
- Supporting student with significant cognitive delays and other physical disabilities
- Requires some lifting of students from wheelchairs, toileting, feeding
- Supporting students with social interaction deficits, often students on the autism spectrum, have social anxiety, rigidity, can become overstimulated
- Supporting students in the general ed and or sped classroom, typically students with mild disabilities who are independent, but need targeted instruction in a particular academic area(s)
- Interviewing Now!!
- Need to have a 2-year degree or would need to take a MN Para Test if haven't already but its quick and the results come very fast. The test would be administered by the school.
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance , Dental, Vision, 401k
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. We are interviewing ASAP so take this opportunity today to apply! Feel free to directly call me Alexus Newsome at my office number at 678-245-6204