Come be a part of a supportive team! Our school needs a Registered Nurse (RN, BSN) for the rest of the school year! Please read the details below:
Location: Aurora, IL
- ASAP - End of School Year
- contracted position
- performance based renewal
- Full Time
- Elementary caseload
- Student Enrollment: 478
- 8:15 am -3:45 pm
- Middle school caseload
- Student Enrollment: 793
- Staffed with a CNA to help
- 7:00 am-2:45 pm
- School Nurse will provide information and services in school health-related areas, assess, document, and manage the health care needs of students, and recognize symptoms and consequences of safety and environmental factors.
- Provides direct health care services
- Coordinates with health care agencies and oversees all health care and nursing services provided.
- Serves as a clinical guide and resource
- Collaborates with constituent school districts in regards to medical concerns of specific students
- Facilitates effective health care initiatives, including obtaining standing orders and problem solving regarding issues that may arise
- Administers prescription or other medications in accordance with doctor’s order
- Participates and collaborates in IEP meetings for students that require health care services during the school day as directed by Program Supervisor.
- Assists in the review of medical information, including immunization records
You must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Must have ACTIVE RN or LPN License
- PDE Certification; Active and valid School Nurse Certificate
- Valid First Aid, CPR, and AED Certification.
We offer Full Time benefits, and 401K plans! *Feel free to contact me with any questions! [email protected]