We are actively seeking an Elementary Special Education Teacher (SPED) for this school year. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with special needs, please apply for this rewarding opportunity. Please see details below:
Location: Belmont, MA
PAY: $40/hr+ (negotiable/ depending on experience)
- Contract Position | Full Time
- 30 hours a week
- Start/ End Date: ASAP- 6/19/2024
- Caseload Details:
- 5th Graders (mild- moderate special needs)
- Approx. 22 student caseload
- On site Only
- Zoom Interview
- Assess students skills and determine their educational needs.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups and one-on-one.
- Discuss students progress with parents, other teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- Bachelor s Degree in Education or Master s/Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Active Massachusetts Special Education Teaching license (Elementary)
- Competitive weekly pay
- W2 Direct Deposit
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Options (if needed)
- Advisory Support
APPLY TODAY! If you have any further questions or would like to learn more about expediting the interview process, feel free to reach out to my office number at 678-951-0823