Immediate Hire | Para-educator near Dover, NH | ‘22/’23 School Year
A school district is urgently searching for a paraprofessional to assist students that currently need assistance for the upcoming school year. We are reaching out to fulfill this need and assist these students as soon as possible!
Multiple PARAs needed in Dover, NH
- Middle and High School Caseloads
- All are either 1 on 1 or shared students, no general classroom support
- All caseloads are with complex students - behavior needs, low cog disabilities, communication, support with personal hygiene, etc.
- Candidates will need to have experience with these kinds of caseloads
- Restraint Training (CPI Training) would be a plus, but district will provide training if candidate doesn't have CPI Training
- Not open to VOCO
If you are interested in this opportunity to work with students and be the positive influence they need, please contact Hakim Gray via email or call at 770-882-2048.
"*" indicates required fields