A school near Lehighton, Pennsylvania is searching for a contracted Paraprofessional/Teacher Aide (PARA) for the remainder of the 23/24 school year (with opportunities to extend into next school year). We are looking for a hard-working candidate interested in helping Special Needs students in grades K - 12th.
About the position:
- Provide individualized support to students with diverse needs, including those with disabilities, learning challenges, or English language learners.
- Collaborate with teachers to implement lesson plans, instructional activities, and behavior management strategies.
- Support positive behavior and social-emotional development by implementing behavior management techniques and strategies under the guidance of teachers and behavioral specialists.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and a Paraprofessional Certificate OR Associate's Degree / 48 college credits
- Must have previous school-based experience
About the benefits:
- You will receive a compensation package including health benefits, 401K, an hourly rate based upon previous experience, and will be paid on a weekly basis.
- We also offer housing assistance if needed.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, email Maggie Blackwell, or call 678-373-0441. I look forward to hearing from you!