We are seeking dedicated and qualified Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs) to join our school district in Santa Maria, CA. This position is an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students and their families. As an LCSW in our district, you will provide essential support to students' social and emotional well-being.
Number of Openings: 2-3 positions available
- Conduct individual and group counseling sessions with students to address a variety of social and emotional issues.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to develop and implement strategies to support students' social and emotional development.
- Provide crisis intervention services as needed.
- Assess and evaluate students' social and emotional needs.
- Develop and implement behavior intervention plans.
- Maintain accurate and confidential student records.
- Participate in IEP meetings and contribute to the development of individualized education plans.
- Work with community agencies and resources to provide additional support to students and their families.
- Valid California Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) license.
- Experience working with children and adolescents in a school or clinical setting.
- Strong assessment, counseling, and crisis intervention skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of students, parents, and staff members.
- Health benefits package.
- Competitive pay (negotiable based on experience and qualifications starting at $48-50+/hr).
- Advisory support and mentoring.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Option for contract renewal for the following school years.
Please click here to apply directly
National Recruiting Advisor